Monday, November 30, 2009

Alexis & Jeff - Part 1 - Engagement

Alexis and Jeff had two sessions with me for their engagement pictures! So, they had a LOT to choose from!

For the first session we went to the "secret creek" and had a great time getting to know one another.

Alexis and Jeff, you will notice from the pictures, are VERY different in height! lol, I didn't realize how creative I would have to be to work with that difference!

Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Fort Worth wedding photographer
Fort Worth senior photographer
Fort Worth family photographer

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...

Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

13 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful pictures, but they would have to be with subjects like that. Scenery is fantastic.

Amy said...

Love the pics, I can't wait to see more!! :)

DASON said...

they came out great! just curious...how much does it cost to get that big burly man to dip & kiss somebody? not for me....for a friend....i assure you!

Julianne said...

Great pictures! I love the poses and the "secret creek" scenery; can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

thebigguy1972 said...

Looks good!

BlakeH said...

GREAT PHOTOS! Lookin good as usual. Wedding Bells are soon after Christmas Bells...

Rachel said...

I LOVED the pictures! It is very fitting that Alexis and Jeff were photographed in a creek since that is where Alexis and I spent half of our childhood memories! Great pictures : )

Patricia said...

Wonderful photos guys. Not only was the scenery beautiful but you guys made it all the more special. Can't wait to see more of them!

Chris said...

Great pictures. Love the creek.

Alexis said...

When Andrea told me about the creek near her home as a potential photo shoot spot, I jumped at the chance because of what Rachel said...spent most of my life in and out of creeks, haha! Good job, Andrea :)

T said...

I think that's my sweater!

Mark said...

Good Pics. They don't insist upon themselves.

BriannaRas said...

Great pics!!! Such a cute couple!