Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Petra - Dallas/Fort Worth Family & Wedding Photographer


I had a portrait session with Petra, the Doberman, down at the Stockyards and it was so much fun! I took Petra to all of my regular spots.....where I have never taken a dog before! It turned out great! I honestly think that every picture is my favorite!

Petra was giving me all of her good sides....


Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Fort Worth wedding photographer
Fort Worth senior photographer
Fort Worth family photographer

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...

Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

8 comments:

khoward said...

What a beautiful dog to showcase. The pictures are remarkable.

Westchase said...

Those are among some of the best photographs of a Doberman Pinscher that I have seen. Petra looks wonderful. You captured not only her great features (look at those eyes and her ears!!) but also her sweet personality. If you were in Houston I would start saving my money to get some photos of my Doberman.

Shannon said...

The pictures are lovely and I love the sense of playfulness and whimsy that comes through. You've really captured her spirit in these photos.

sydney said...

These pictures are outstanding. She's a beautiful dog and you certainly captured that!

HollyBoxerMom said...

What a beautiful Doberman. Wonderful photos! I love them all.

charleydog said...

Lovely photos, beautiful dog.

Elaine said...

I am the proud mom of Petra. Andrea did capture not only her beauty, but so much of her intelligence and personality in these photos. And I'm NOT just saying that because I'm her mom....

Andrea Pender Photography - Fort Worth, Texas said...

Thanks so much for all of the comments! :) I had a great time working with Elaine and Petra!

Westchase - I travel! If you get a group of people together who can do sessions all in the same weekend I can come down and the travel expense can be split between everyone!