Friday, May 14, 2010

Vote! - Best Family Photographer in DFW!

Hello!

I hope you are doing great and are enjoying this wonderful weather! It has been perfect weather to shoot in (other then those few days that were SUPER windy!), nice outside, but not too hot like I know we will be getting in a few weeks probably!

I have just been chosen as a potential nominee for "best DFW family photographer". I would greatly appreciate it if you would go to this website and nominate me! You can even vote everyday (which would be awesome)!! You do have to register as a user, but the website seems pretty cool with lots of tips, ideas, etc....to do with your family! I have until June 17th to hopefully collect enough votes to be put through to the final round! This is just so exciting!

http://www.parentsconnect.com/parents-picks/dallas-tx-usa/best-dallas-fort-worth-family-photographer


Also, become a fan on Facebook! I think they changed the fan pages to 'like' pages, but it is all the same! I post daily pictures, tips, suggestions, specials, etc...and I would love to keep you updated on everything I am doing!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Pender-Photography/189334900181

Thanks so much, in advance!!


Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Fort Worth wedding photographer
Fort Worth senior photographer
Fort Worth family photographer

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...

Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

No comments: