Sunday, July 18, 2010

Testimonial - DFW Family & Wedding Photographer




Andrea spent a few hours with me and my dog, Petra for a photoshoot at the Ft. Worth Stockyards. I was a bit nervous, given how busy the area is, and hopeful that I could get my dog to pose.


Well, I had nothing to fear. Andrea is very familiar with the area, and her relaxed attitude rubbed off on both of us. Soon we were confidently moving around the area and having fun! The time just flew by. And better than the experience of an outdoor photoshoot was the result. I absolutely love the photos Andrea took! I'm having a very hard time choosing. She took a difficult subject (black dog) and added her skill as well as artistic sense to offer us some really amazing photos. Thanks for a fun shoot and those fantastic pics.

Elaine Berg and Petra the Doberman


Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Fort Worth wedding photographer
Fort Worth senior photographer
Fort Worth family photographer

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...

Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

No comments: