Saturday, September 11, 2010

Use your headshot on a greeting card - DFW photographer

Use your professional headshot on your promotional material! With Send Out Cards you can do just that! I use Send Out Cards for all of my card uses and so do many of my clients....with the ability to customize a card with a picture, that makes it perfect for business purposes!

I recently met with a vendor and sent her a card after the meeting.

Front (How cool is this? Do you think she has EVER gotten a card like this before?!):



Inside (I am sure she has met with lots of people and I wanted to put a picture of myself in the card so she knew exactly who sent the card to her...a face with a name...):
Think about all the ways you can use your professional headshot with your marketing material!

Visit this website to learn more about sending cards like the one above!

Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Fort Worth wedding photographer
Fort Worth senior photographer
Fort Worth family photographer

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...

Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

1 comment:

Kathie said...

What a great idea Andrea. I love it. I also love SOC and joined simply so I could use my own photos on cards too. Like you I belong to business networks and love to share them with others. Thanks for the fantastic idea.