Sunday, February 06, 2011

Testimonial - DFW Family Photographer

I purchased my session at the Keller Women’s Club Fashion Show live auction so my first impression of Andrea was that she is generous and caring to donate such a package. After she put up with me rescheduling for approximately 6 months (no joke!) we finally met at the FW Stockyards for our family photo shoot. My husband, two kids and I all loved Andrea! She was so sweet and easy to work with. We just strolled and chatted and had a great afternoon (oh, we took a bunch of photos too). Andrea did a great job of posing us so that we all looked great. I never like photos of myself and I honestly love each and every one of them (my hubbie and kids look pretty amazing too!) Now…which one to use on the Christmas card (also check out Andrea’s ‘Send Out Cards’ program…it’s almost as cool as she is!)????

Thanks Andrea…well done! Will definitely recommend you to all of my friends.

Heather Lauden



Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Fort Worth wedding photographer
Fort Worth senior photographer
Fort Worth family photographer

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...

Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

No comments: