Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Testimonial - DFW Family & Wedding Photographer

Oh, it was a dreaded task to have pictures taken. I really don't care for traditional posed studio shots. Andrea listened to what I wanted to accomplish. Then she created an environment where we just had fun! The pictures turned out amazing and I was very pleased to give them as a gift. When I look at the pictures now, I remember the fun, not my flaws. Andrea knows how to create an environment where you feel safe, free, and beautiful; and that shows up in the shots. She is an amazing artist and it is my privilege to know her. Andrea has a gift for seeing people the way God created them to be and the skill to capture that ethereal essence on film.
Rebecca Taylor, Ph.D. Th.D.


Thanks!!
Andrea Pender Photography
www.andreapender.com
www.facebook.com/andreapenderphotography

No comments: