Friday, September 16, 2011

Crossfit - DFW Family Photographer



My neighbor, Angelica, told me about Crossfit a loooong time ago and I just wasn't so sure what it was. So, long story short....I finally went to "the box" with her to try it out. I LOVED IT! :) And, I can see why she LOVES it too!

They just recently competed and I went to watch. Wow. At times it was motivating....at other times it was VERY INTIMIDATING.

It was awesome though! :) Amazing to see what people can do with their bodies....and, the best part is that Crossfit is also known as "functional movement". Now that I have been doing it for a few months now I can see why....it isn't the "vanity muscles"...it is the muscles we really need...core, back, etc...!



I couldn't resist taking pictures while they competed, but couldn't get a very good angle! lol I was stuck on a shaky bleacher squished in with a zillion other people!

Hmmm....will I be able to Rx everything by the time the competition rolls around next year?!!!

Enjoy!

Andrea
Andrea Pender Photography
Website - http://www.andreapender.com
Facebook - http://facebook.com/andreapenderphotography

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. Stealing is bad...
Destination photographer, worldwide photographer, senior pictures, pet photography, Texas photographer, Dallas wedding photographer, Dallas teen photographer, Dallas family photographer, Dallas senior photographer, Trash the Dress, Rock the Dress, nature photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Southlake wedding photographer, Southlake teen photographer, Southlake family photographer, Flower Mound wedding photographer, Flower Mound family photographer, Roanoke family photographer, Roanoke senior photographer, Roanoke wedding photographer, Keller wedding photographer, Keller senior photographer, Keller family photographer, Equine photography

No comments: